Here are the products I use which are really great:
1. Hydro peroxide as a mouthwash. *please go to the links for youtube
2. steel tongue scrapper
3. *Soft tooth brush- I know how most guys think you get a hard or medium bristle its gonna do more, it does it just takes away from your gums the harder you brush which helps your gums to recede faster around the tooth. I recommend replacing your soft toothbrush every three months. Please either soak your toothbrush in hydro peroxide or a steripod toothbrush sanitzer.
4. Avoid smoking, chewing tobacco, drinks (coffees, alcohol, sodas, & sugary drinks) which destroy your enamel, teeth and gums. If you do use a straw whenever you do. You can drink in moderation but drink spring or distilled water most of the time.
5. Some products I like for brushing your teeth instead of commercial toothpaste products which contain harmful and counter productive ingredients.
a. Marvis mint toothpaste
b. Uncle Harry's Natural Toothpaste
c. Jason Powersmile Toothpaste
d. Christopher's Original Formulas Herbal Tooth and Gum Powder
e. Natural Whitening Tooth & Gum Powder with Activated Charcoal
5. See the dentist at least twice a year if you can. Choose a dentist that is familiar with natural hygiene if you like to stay away from commercial products and treatments.
6. Practice internal hygiene. There are books written on this alone, but if you eat clean you breathe and teeth will appreciate you for it.
Really good tips: